Ginger Honey Syrup
Rich Syrup made with Wildflower Honey and Fresh Ginger Juice. The sweet and slightly spicy syrup adds a wonderfully complex kick to many different cocktails, but is also great in sparkling / soda water.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
Organic wildflower honey, Water, Ginger juice, Citric acid (derived from citrus), Cayenne pepper
We find honey to be a great sweetener for scotch, mezcal and tequila drinks. Ginger adds a picante characteristic that accentuates complexity and lengthens the finish. Also try it with soda water and a squeeze of lemon or lime juice for a refreshing non-alcoholic drink with a kick.
FOR OUR TAKE ON "NAPOLEON'S LOSS" COCKTAIL
- ¾ oz. of Ginger Honey Syrup
- 2 oz. añejo tequila, like Corzo
- ½ oz of fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ oz mezcal, like Del Maguey
- Shake Ginger Honey Syrup, tequila and lemon with ice
- Strain into a double old fashioned glass with and ice ball from our Spherical Ice Ball Maker to reduce dilution
- Gently pour the mezcal on the top
AVERAGE BOTTLE YIELD
Using ¾ oz. of Ginger Honey Syrup per serving, each bottle makes approximately 32 servings.
Does not contain alcohol.
Please enjoy responsibly.