Mystery Box Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of the contest is The Whiskey Ice Co.
2. Employees of The Whiskey Ice Co. or their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or taking part in any aspect of the contests operation shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition; you must be at least 18 years old to join. Void where prohibited.
4. The approximate prize value is $100-$200 USD.
5. The contest is a rolling contest that will be running approximately every four (4) to six (6) weeks, and has a start and end date each contest period. After the close of the contest, there will be no further entries permitted to the competition for the closed period. The promoter reserves the right to change the start or end date of each contest.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not received for any reason whatsoever.
7. Using a proprietary contest algorithm, each participant who refers another valid person to enter the contest shall receive three (3) additional entries into the contest, when that referral registers...for every valid person referred who joins.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice, should any event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, 'act of God' or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control (i.e. Force majeure), this includes any physical or digital data breach. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or make any changes to the competition at its sole discretion, but all participants will be notified as soon as possible if changes occur.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Prizes cannot be returned for cash or exchange.
11. Winners will be selected at random; however, the more points/entries earned per participant, the greater their chance of winning. Note that all winners are selected at random and the highest number of entries does not necessarily guarantee any compensation, it only increases the odds of being selected.
12. The winner will be notified by email within five (5) days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven (7) calendar days of notification, Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly select an alternate winner, or cancel the prize, solely at Promoter's discretion.
13. The Promoter tracks IP addresses, and uses Geo-location-based identification techniques, along with a proprietary algorithm, to automatically disqualify entrants who are suspected of fraudulent or other cheating activity. Any form of cheating to increase the number of entries in any way (e.g. referring yourself, using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest and you may be subject to prosecution under U.S. law.
14. The selection of Mystery Box items, the method of delivery and all other decisions concerning the competition will be final and at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States, in the state of Texas.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current USA data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Winners' names will be available within 28 days after closing date, and will be posted on www.whiskey-ice.com (email addresses will not be posted).
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, and your agreement to hold harmless the Promoter, should any problems or disputes arise.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network or Media platform or outlet. You are providing your information to The Whiskey Ice Co. and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United States standard Privacy Policies and the CAN-SPAM act.